Gazzetta, Tuttosport and Corriere dello Sport Headlines: 23rd November 2012
- The Bianconeri lead the Rossoneri by 17 points in the standings: it has never happened since a win was worth three points, but the big classic is anything but decided. Also thank to the Pharoah…
- Roma: racist attack from the ultras. 11 injured (9 English fans), 2 arrested.
- Tottenham supporters, club in the Jewish community of London, attacked by 30 hooligans. Anti-Semitic chants at the Olimpico.
Napoli, win with Dzemaili and Cavani (2-1). Through in the 94th minute
Inter, three blows from Rubin Kazan. Through in second place
Udinese, bye to the Europa League: Anzhi show no remorse (2-0)
Messi: “Ballon d’Or? I wouldn’t vote for me”
“Vidal and Marchisio must not be touched”
- They are liked by Real and PSG but Juve lock them up until 2018.
- The Biaconeri are ready to extend their contracts. Giovinco raises his voice: “What do you want from us? We have the second best attack and the best defence…”.
Napoli qualify, Udinese are out
Pato, no Juve and an icy freeze with AC Milan
- The Brazilian is suffering from El Shaarawy’s explosion: he could go out on loan in January.
Genoa look to Floccari and look for Kjaer
Napoli and Lazio both advance
- Europa League: a Cavani penalty in the 93rd minute puts the Azzurri through. Gascoigne sees the Biancoceleste qualify against Tottenham.
- Unimportant loss by Inter against Rubin in Russia. Eto’o scores, beats Udinese and eliminates them.
Pato shock, bye AC Milan
- The Brazilian threatens to leave: “The decision on Tuesday”. And Sunday there is the match against Juve, who today are a model in Europe.
“Roma will have their own stadium in 2016”
Benitez to Chelsea with a false start
Follow Adriano Boin on Twitter: @Boin44