Gazzetta, Tuttosport and Corriere dello Sport Headlines: 11th March 2013
- +9 with 10 matches remaining, the advantage over Napoli is decisive.
- Juve beat Catania (1-0) with Giaccherini and extend over their rivals who are stopped by Chievo (2-0): it is almost over for the Scudetto.
- The Nerazzurri are beaten at the San Siro and are overtaken in the standings by Fiorentina.
- After the ko in London there is the home loss to Bologna who score with Gilardino. Strama beaten down: “We are having difficulties, but we can’t fail in getting third place”.
Jovetic and Ljajic, Viola lesson for Lazio (2-0)
Juve, Scudetto enjoyment
- Chievo is once again fatal for Napoli.
- Conte’s team beat Catania in the second minute of injury time with a goal from Giaccherini. Pogba leads the way. Partenopei beaten 2-0, Cavani makes a mistake from the penalty spot.
- Toro throw things away at Parma: from 1-0 to 1-4. The mistakes by the coach and the missed chances from Bianchi are heavily paid for.
Palermo, it is up to Sannino again
AC Milan, no Pazzini for Barca
Juve, Scudetto flash
- In injury time Giaccherini beats Catania: now Conte is at +9.
- Napoli vanish and lose with Chievo.
- Bologna act like owners at the San Siro. Fiorentina beat Lazio.
- Shocking offer from the Ukranians: 6 million a season for the coach.
Palermo beaten and contested: Sannino to return?
Follow Adriano Boin on Twitter: @Boin44