Gazzetta, Tuttosport and Corriere dello Sport Headlines: 13th March 2013
Lessons from Messi
- The Catalans through to the quarters with Galatasaray. Bayern-Arsenal today.
- Barca comeback from the 0-2 of the first leg against AC Milan with a heavy 4-0. Monster performance from the Argentine. Niang hits the post at 1-0. Allegri: “They are the best, we will grow”. Ambrosini: “We weren’t up to it”.
- Chivu attacks: “We have no signs of play”. Transfer news: on the attack for the Jung, the German fullback of Frankfurt who costs 2.5 million.
- The FIAT president: “We don’t need superstars”. But there have already been talks with Raiola.
Deschamps: “Super Pogba thanks to Conte”
- The CT of France: “Juve are missing a Vialli”. Elkann: “Ibra is part of our history”.
- Comeback from Barca: Super Messi plus Villa and Jordi Alba. AC Milan steamrolled: 4-0, goodbye to the Champions League. Galatasaray with the feat: 3-2 in Germany, Schalke out.
- The Shakhtar coach is Moratti’s first choice but PSG are ready to overpay for him.
Ibarbo & company, here are their goal reports
AC Milan, too much Messi
- Show from the phenom. Barca comeback: 4-0.
- Brace from Leo, then Villa and Jordi Alba: Rossoneri out of the Champions League. Stunning post from Niang: so many regrets. Sneijder’s Galtasaray go through.
- Elkann stops the Swede and pours cold water on Nedved: “We don’t need a superstar”.
Inter-Samp and Toro-Lazio moved to 20:45
Napoli, De Laurentiis dictates the plans for the fightback
The Roma fans to travel away without limits
Follow Adriano Boin on Twitter: @Boin44