Gazzetta, Tuttosport and Corriere dello Sport Headlines: 19th March 2013
World Cup Totti
- Prandelli opens up to the captain of the Giallorossi: “If he continues to play like this I must consider him…”. Francesco: “Thank you, but right now I am not thinking about it.”
Cavani and Balotelli. A battle of goals and for 2nd place
- Il Matador in history like Batistuta and Di Natale. The maturation of Balotelli.
- Fantantonio names his son after Messi.
Ulivieri to Conte: “Before speaking it is better to reflect”
Blatter to the Pope: “Football is a bridge to peace”
There is Croatia-Serbia. Peace with Mihajlovic
Marotta, who is your Ibra?
- The Juve director takes apart the path to Ibra.
- The words of the Juve director: “Ibra will not play with Juve”.
- Boakye and Chisbah: “We want Juve”. Prandelli: “The Bianconeri are our Barcelona”.
- The attention of the CT and the affection from Galliani to “heal” the Pharoah’s stomach ache.
- De Laurentiis: “If there is someone crazy enough to spend 70 million…”.
- The Special One calls back, the sporting director on the list and the injury problems.
Jonathas: “I am a real Granata. I never give up”
“We are being sniped”
- Juve, stunning accusation.
- Marotta attacks: “They are forcing us to turn with our blinders on, the situation is deteriorating. We want respect.”
Prandelli: “If Totti plays like this he is good enough for the World Cup”
De Laurentiis: “I will buy 5 players for a very strong Napoli”
He is called Lionel, like Messi: he is Cassano’s son
El Shaarawy and Balotelli, the difficulties of co-existing
Gervasoni against Gegic. More accusations against Lazio
No more politicians in stadiums for free
- “We don’t want there to be favours for those in parliament”. Lotito: “The right decision.”
Follow Adriano Boin on Twitter: @Boin44