Gazzetta, Tuttosport and Corriere dello Sport Headlines: 8th March 2013
What a (blow) Bottenham!
- Inter sink in London thanks to Bale & company: 3-0.
- Nerazzurri dominated: qualication compromised.
- A great Tottenham: a super Handanovic avoida a blowout. Strama: “We need a miracle at the San Siro”. The Welsh star (cautioned) will miss the return leg of the round of 16.
- El Shaarawy wants to beat “his” Genoa and catch Cavani. He will split time with Balotelli. Battle between Boateng and Niang.
- The Brazilian is the best on the pitch. Stunning 2-0 from the Nigerian with a 50 metre run.
- The Swede hasn’t adapted to Paris. Problem with his wages remain.
- PSG could sign Ronaldo and Rooney.
Paolo Cannavaro wants damages from the FIGC and CONI
Di Natale doubt: “Training weighs on me. The future? I don’t know”
Quaglia-Matri, are they better?
- Conte’s starters are Vucinic-Giovinco, but…
- An inquest into the mysteries of Calciopoli.
- Inter runover in London during the first leg of their round of 16 Europa League match; 3-0. Bale scores (who will miss the return leg), Sigurdsson and Vertonghen. A great Lazio: 3-0 in Stuttgart, goals from Ederson and Onazi.
De Sanctis hits out at the Napoli supporters
Ehi, Barreto, it is time to score goals
- The Brazilian who was really wanted by the Toro coach doesn’t see the net again: Sunday at Parma is the moment of truth.
- Europe League, first leg of the round of 16. Strama crumbles in London (3-0) with Tottenham. Handanovic avoids more goals. Moratti destroyed. A miracle at the San Siro is needed.
- Biancocelesti ok at Stuttgart, the 2-0 is from Ederson and Onazi. Quarter-finals are near. Petkovic: “We could have scored more, we were superior”.
Cannavaro and Grava denounce the FIGC and CONI
Prade: “Jovetic only outside of Italy. Fiorentina will be super regardless”
- “We are not selling, Jojo could also stay. Montella is a great: he has working methods that are revolutionary. The critiques after so many compliments will make him stronger. We have bought Yakovenko”.
This is how Conte changed Juve’s skin
Infinite Totti, the greatest post-war
Bucchi is already in trouble: what an injury crisis
Follow Adriano Boin on Twitter: @Boin44