Gazzetta, Tuttosport and Corriere dello Sport Headlines: 28th June 2013
But what a great Italy
- Sunday we will play against Uruguay for third place.
- The Azzurri dominate for a long time against Spain: beaten in penalties.
- We play our best match of the tournament, then lose 7-6 with the decisive miss from Bonucci. Posts from Xavi and Giaccherini. Prandelli: “We were touching.”
Ciao Stefano, an example
- Borgonovo died in Giussano, he was 49: he was suffering from ALS. He fought like a lion against the disease. A salute from the world of calcio.
Tevez: “The number 10? I inherited it from Maradona”
- The Argentine Apache: “I haven’t spoken to Galliani in over a year: I don’t know why he talks about me.”
Indointer, Thohir will have 40%. Then the majority in three years
- Deal is at an advanced stage. Moratti will remain president.
Galliani: “Balo and Pazzini are indispensable, I will speak with the Pharoah”
De Laurentiis replies to Cavani: “A face-to-face is not needed”
Roma: Gilardino is close. Borriello back to Genoa?
- Tevez presents himself to Juve: “I will assume my responsibilities in representing this squad and I will assume my responsibilities in taking the number 10″. Marotta reveals: “He asked for that jersey.”
Supercoppa, what a problem between Juve-Lega
Italy, you hurt like that
- The Azzurri fall to Spain only on penalties: 7-6, Bonucci’s error is decisive. Sunday is the final of the Confederations Cup between the world champions and Brazil, for us their is the consolation match against Uruguay.
Calcio is in mourning, Borgonovo passes away
AC Milan, crazy idea. El Shaarawy out, Jovetic in
Thohir: Indonesian Inter with Nainggolan
Toro try for Hernandez. No from Palermo
Italy you were great!
- Confederations Cup, the Azzurri make Spain tremble then fall on penalties: 6-7. Sunday the consolation match against Uruguay.
And Roma go on the hunt for Gilardino
Thohir-Inter there is an agreement
- The Indonesian businessman will buy 40% of the club. The deal will be ratified at the beginning of July.
Already a show from Tevez: “I will win the Champions League with Juve”
- “I picked this club because they want to dominate. Galliani? Never heard from him.”
- “Del Piero’s jersey? No fear, I took Maradona’s too.”
Borgonovo has fallen, calcio in tears
De Laurentiis: “No meeting with Cavani”
The tears of Miccoli: “I am not in the Mafia”
Supercoppa chaos between Agnelli-Lotito
Follow Adriano Boin on Twitter: @Boin44