Gazzetta, Tuttosport and Corriere dello Sport Headlines: 1st July 2013
The festival of penalties
- Italy get the bronze after penalties.
- Diamanti puts us ahead, but Cavani catches us on two occasions. Buffon the star from 11 metres: he stops three shots and gets us 3rd place.
Brazil are already World Cup level, Spain steamrolled
- The triumph of Scolari’s team at the Maracana against the champions.
Thohir presses, he wants 60% of Inter right away
- Moratti: “As a fan I believe in the deal”. Indonesians in the board of directors: how many?
Balotelli will play in a month. Galliani, Sunday for Poli
Final straight for Jovetic. Ogbonna, the ok tomorrow
Kisses from Il Matador to Napoli but he is ready to leave
“Tevez, few are like him”
- Mancini talks about Juve’s Argentine: “Carlitos is a serious professional and a great striker. With him it is possible to win the third straight Scudetto and the Champions League.”
- The ex-Manchester City coach crowns him: “In three and a half years he never created problems for me. It is right to give him Del Piero’s number 10 jersey.”
Llorente will land in Juve’s world today
Buffon the ace of penalties. Go Italy!
- Cavani catches us twice, then the goalkeeper stops Uruguay from the penalty spot: 5-4.
“Toro, sign Cirigliano. He is another Mascherano.”
Dragovic admits: “Yes, Inter are a dream”
It is now a race for Gomez. Roma also get involved
Palermo, Stevanovic is the alternative to Zuber
Neymar+Fred, Brazil buzz
Neymar and Buffon, two magicians
- Brazil humiliate Spain (3-0) and win the Confederation Cup. Goal from the phenom, brace from Fred.
And Gigi stops three penalties against Uruguay: Italy in third place (5-4)
AC Milan have found the cash for Honda
- Robinho to Santos: €8.5 million into the account.
- Galliani prepares for the attack on CSKA for the Japanese star.
- There is already an agreement with the player: €2.5 million a season.
Dragovic: “Inter, sign me”
Ogbonna: Juve. Half of Immobile and cash to Torino
Napoli, blitz on Marseille for N’Koulou
Lazio moves: Vukusic plus Capuano
Now Roma are all in on Nainggolan
Follow Adriano Boin on Twitter: @Boin44