Tevez & Borriello, Christmas presents
- The City management are willing to let the Argentine leave on loan, Roma are open to the bianconeri. And meanwhile Del Piero thinks about the USA. Pippo Inzaghi to Lazio.
- Ancelotti is ready to say yes to PSG.
- First place does not save Kombouare: the Qatar sheikhs want the change. The D.G. of the Parisian club tempt the ex-Chelsea coach with a super offer.
- The ex-Piacenza puts other Serie B players into doubt. The details of imprisonment from the Atalantino.
- “Wesley and Forlan will be like new signings. And the president will do something…”.
Juve, Caceres with Borriello
- The bianconeri are in a hurry to close the deal that has just about been reached with Sevilla, the Uruguayan defender could be on the field for the match in mid-January against Cagliari. Marotta is looking to bring the striker to training in Dubai.
Conte-Allegri, here are all of the secrets of the scudetto duel
Malesani out, Marino to Genoa
Revolution PSG, time for Ancelotti
Casemiro throbs, he offers himself to Inter
Cagliari look for the Inzaghi swoop
Novara: Donati and Caracciolo
Fiorentina look to Pinilla
Toro: the road to Ljajic
- The young Serbian of Fiorentina is an opportunity that the granata could seize. Novara would give up Jeda in exchange for Di Cesare, who is considered indispensable.
Inter make three signings
- The comeback has started, now Moratti is ready to invest in the transfer market. Juan, Gomez, and Marin: these are the targets.
- The striker will leave Roma on loan. No option to buy, the bianconeri will pay his salary.
- The Malian could arrive in June due to a clause and Galliani is also waiting for Montolivo.
- An investigator reveals: “There are too many holes in the phone taps and where is the audio that could trouble Della Valle?”.
- “At times the computer stopped and we could no longer find all of the calls. We never found a match that was fixed”.
- Preziosi made a decision hastily after the loss at Napoli. Carletto-PSG: it is almost done.
Fan of the Daily Headlines and calcio? Follow me on Twitter
Join Forza Italian Football on Twitter and Facebook.