Milan, Ibra what are you doing?
- A slap from the Swede to Aronica. Sent off, he risks a three-match ban: he would miss the match against the leaders. Galliani: “At most it will be 3 matches”. Choking gesture from the Napoli defender on Nocerino: will he be suspended by the video replay? Allegri: “I saw character”. Mazzarri: “I wanted to win”.
- The bianconeri were denied a penalty off a handball in the penalty box. Marotta: “We demand respect, we need international referees”. The response from Braschi: “The penalty could have been given. Every team deserves respect”. Sannino: “Magnificent”.
Di Natale reaches 16. But a brace from Jovetic cuts Udinese down
Miccoli pushes Palermo forward. Three from Genoa, Lazio are furious
Game of hands
- Milan are not able to beat Napoli (0-0) partly because they were down to ten-men after the sending off of Ibrahimovic for hitting out at Aronica: the Swede could miss 2 or 3 matches. Even Juventus don’t beat Siena (0-0) but the error by the referee Peruzzo is decisive as he does not call an obvious handball by Vergassola.
- The Giallorossi win 4-0 and De Rossi signs a contract renewal for another 5 years.
- Petrachi is almost out of contract: along with the AD of Catania, there is also talk of the Genoa man Capozucca.
Genoa show the rule of 3
First point for Mondonico
Super Giovinco stops Chievo
Milan and Juve fight over the scudetto!
- Red card for Ibra: he risks a 3 match ban. Galliani: “No more than two…”.
- Penalty denied, Marotta: “More respect for Juve”.
- Inter are steamrolled: 4-0 (brace from Borini). And the midfielder signs for 5 years.
Miccoli-Budan Palermo are on a roll. Jovetic rolls over Di Natale
Fan of the Daily Headlines and calcio? Follow me on Twitter
Join Forza Italian Football on Twitter and Facebook.