Juve to Tevez to close the deal
- Marotta in Manchester today.
- Decisive move to stave off the interest from AC Milan: €12 million on the plate against the demand of €15 million, distance that can be closed. The striker has a deal for a three year contract: €5.5 million a season plus bonuses.
Ancelotti wants El Shaarawy and offers Kaka+money to AC Milan
- The Brazilian has always been in the hearts of the Rossoneri management: Honda the alternative. Galliani on the San Siro: “We want to acquire the area of the hippodrome with Inter.”
Balo goes home. Mario doesn’t make it, now it’s Gilardino’s turn
- Confederation Cup over: “Now I feel like a loser, I will make up for it in 2014. What an emotion in the Maracana.”
Spain agitated: hard partying before robberies
Pep: “To Bayern for the players and the history”
Messi, €10 million to the revenue authorities and now looks for a deal
- Galliani surprises: “We are not on Tevez.”
- AC Milan (at least by their words) are out of the race, and the Bianconeri are ready to travel to England. It is also the day for Ogbonna. To get Higuain from Arsenal there must be sales.
Cavani fury: “President, now explain it to me”
Berlusconi condemned: 7 years. But nothing changes for AC Milan
Nico Lopez sees Toro. And it is a derby for Mendy
- Opening from Roma for the young Uruguayan. Battle with Juve for the French player of Le Havre.
Fiorentina close in on signing Ilicic
Nainggolan-Inter, the go ahead from Cellino
Meeting in Livorno: Bardi is the priority
- Mission in Manchester for Tevez. And today they close for Ogbonna.
Handanovic, Inter put up a wall against Barca
Balotelli goes home, Italy changes
- The injury is more serious than first thought, now Prandelli looks to Gilardino. Meanwhile Spain get run over by the sex scandal.
Ruby case, seven years for Berlusconi: “An act of violence”
Cavani-De Laurentiis, the tension is high
Pallotta designs the Roma of the future
Anderson-Lazio, trouble with no end
Follow Adriano Boin on Twitter: @Boin44