Inter go on penalties
- The Nerazzurri win the playoff for 7th place in the USA.
- It ends 10-9 after the penalty shots: decisive error from Isla. After 90 minutes it ended 1-1: Mazzarri’s squad took the lead thanks to a great Alvarez. Vidal drew level from the penalty spot.
Allegri reveals the plan: “It will be an attacking AC Milan”
- “Balotelli must become our technical leader.”
- “Four attacking players, just the way Berlusconi wants it.”
Ibarbo-Nainggolan. Now De Laurentiis battles Juventus and calls Cellino
Strootman: “Roma, I will repay you. You did well in signings me”
- The Dutchman cost €18 million: “Here because of Garcia. The pressure? It is even more motivation.”
Ravanelli: “I dream of coaching Ibra and Marseille”
Bale has been threatened and is under protection: “He wants Real”
Xabi Alonso is the after Pirlo
- Juve are already looking at the free transfers of 2014.
- His extension with Real Madrid becomes more complicated. Marotta is ready to jump on the Spanish playmaker.
Isla betrays. Juve ko on penalties against Inter (10-9)
Osvaldo nerazzurro €15 million and an anti-Napoli blitz
Estigarribia comes up for the Toro wing
And the other Boateng goes from AC Milan to Catania?
Ancelotti-Mourinho, spectacle and sparks during the night in Miami
Amoruso leaves Palermo. And Budan becomes a director
- Alvarez opens it, then Vidal from the penalty spot: penalties key (10-9).
- Juve beaten in the big match. The Bianconeri insist for Zuniga.
Roma, Osvaldo up for auction. The hunt for a 20 goalscorer
Insigne, a contract like a captain
All of Padua to the stadium: there is Del Piero
- Alex’s Sydney kick starts the excitement: for tonight’s test there have already been 13,000 tickets sold.
Candreva to Lazio forever
- Lotito wants to lock up his star: deal is close for the signing of a contract extension. Then he must also buy his other half.
Van Persie scores too much, Rooney runs to Mou
- The Manchester fans are revolting against him: “Leave”.
Follow Adriano Boin on Twitter: @Boin44