- “AC Milan is my home, I have finally returned.”
- The Brazilian has signed, the fans in delirium.
- Deal reached for a two-year contract worth €4 million a season (he was getting €10 million in Madrid). “I will take my number 22 jersey back to try and celebrate again”. Now there is the question of El Shaarawy: the competition has increased, how much space will he have?
Juve and Napoli with an 8. Then AC Milan-Fiorentina-Roma
- The signings of Tevez and Higuain are key. But there are also Kaka, Matri, Gomez, Strootman and Ljajic. Watch out for Inter. A movement of €440 million, with a loss of €25.5 million overall. And the final triangle fell through: Quagliarella-Gila-Borriello.
From Nainggolan to Astori: Cellino is the king of ‘no’
The final deals
- Lazio, deal for Yilmaz falls through and the youngster Perea arrives.
- Genoa: here is Stoian, Calaio and Bizzarri.
- Obi goes to Parma. Sassuolo: Flores.
- Iturbe to Verona. Plasil to Catania.
Moratti happy with Mazzarri: “Ahead like this”
Prandelli stings his strikers. And Rossi is on the rise
Rocks at the bus. Tosi: “It would never happen in Verona”
From Bale to Ozil, the new looks of the big teams
Nainggolan in January
- Cellino to Juve: “Let me collect a few points and then I will let him go”. Borriello does not go to Genoa. And so the Gilardino deal falls through.
- No last minute deal: the high wages of the Roma player are an insurmountable for the swap of strikers that would have seen Quagliarella join the Giallorossi.
Toro, the final swoop from Cairo is…Berni
- Deal for Valdes with Parma falls through.
Kaka, delirium AC Milan: “This is my home”
- El Shaarawy closes the door to a sale at the end.
Derby scandal, Torino-Juventus at lunchtime
- The early and late matches have been set for the Serie A until Christmas.
Pegolo to Sassuolo with Floro Flores. Chievo: Ardemagni
Plasil to Catania. Genoa: Bizzarri, Calaio and Stoian
Welcome back Kaka!
- Ricky to AC Milan and overwhelmed with love by the fans. “I am once again home, it is a fantastic day”. El Shaarawy does not leave: “I want to play with him.”
Plasil goes to Catania. Parma: Obi
- Everyone confirmed at Cagliari.
Yilmaz no: Lazio only get Perea
- Calaio to Genoa.
- Bale, what a party in Madrid.
Juve, Quagliarella stays
- The mega-swap falls through: Borriello stays with Roma, Gilardino with Genoa.
Attack on Verona, Roma fans to be punished
- New restrictions for fans of the Giallorossi: meeting on Sunday in Viminale.
Five sisters for the Scudetto, in our opinion they will contend like this
- Championship under exam: Juve, Napoli, Inter, Fiorentina and Roma are already flying.
Follow Adriano Boin on Twitter: @Boin44