- What a blow for AC Milan!
- Stunning, San Siro closed to fans for the match against Udinese for the chants in Turin against Neopolitans: it is the first time. Galliani: “The rules on territorial racism must be changed”. Beretta agrees. It’s not over: Mexes handed a four match ban.
Totti dress up in Azzurro
- Prandelli alerts him: “If he is like this in May I will bring him to Brazil”. Him: “I am focused on Roma but…never say never.”
Fernando will not renew, Inter will try in January
Roma-Napoli on Friday the 18th. The prefect: “Such pressure.”
Juve against Prandelli
- The call ups by the CT pose a problem.
- Several players in not in the condition to take on the two matches that don’t matter for qualifying. The first on the list is Pirlo who may not play. The Federation replies: it is necessary to form the team.
AC Milan, what a blow!
- Four match ban for Mexes (three from video replay for the punch on Chiellini) and San Siro closed against Udinese for the chants of the fans.
- The referee will be punished for the stunning errors committed in Samp-Toro. Without refereeing errors, the Granata would be fourth.
Iturbe and Jorginho, the gold that makes Verona dream
Roma, +24 on the stock exchange. Against Napoli on the 18th
Galliani: “They will kill us like this”
- Hard blow from the judge: San Siro closed and four match ban for Mexes.
- Stiff replay from Milan: “Only 50 people are needed to ruin a club, the rules on territorial discrimination must be changed”. The Lega writes to the Federation.
Juve discover the beauty of goals
- The jewels from Pirlo and Giovinco are applauded by the Bianconero world.
Prandelli: “Totti is World Cup worthy”
- “If the tournament in Brazil was now I would certainly call him up to the Azzurri.”
Here is the confirmation, Roma-Napoli on the 18th
- De Laurentiis: “The battle of battles. I am proud of this team.”
Mou attacks the simulators like…Balotelli
And the Prince brings football to Buckingham
Follow Adriano Boin on Twitter: @Boin44