The frustrations of Conte
- Attacks the clubs and players: “Italian football doesn’t teach how to work hard.”
- He dumps Balotelli definitively: “I don’t have time to change him.”
- “Nobody helps us, I can’t stay four months without seeing the players.”
Cerci, Okaka and Acerbi are good news for the CT
- Italy defeat Albania 1-0.
Vieri: “Here is the truth on Moratti, the wire tapping.”
- “I was treated like I was in the mafia but I will always love Inter. Not being at the 2006 World Cup destroyed me. I suffered.”
Inter: Gignac from Marseille in the view of Mancini
- The club are in full judicial chaos and the Frenchman, contract until 2015, will not renew.
Cut to squads. Serie A will lose 80 players
- The ok from the FIGC tomorrow: from 2015-16 a maximum of 25 players.
AC Milan poor with the big clubs. The derby as the antidote?
- From 2011-12 only seven wins. Inzaghi tries Rami on the right.
Juve, another 12 Pogba’s!
- Marotta and Paratici look for new talents like the Frenchman, who put on the show with the national team yesterday against Sweden. Spaniards and Dutch being scouted, the hot names are Sinkgraven and Gaya.
Baselli-Kramaric, go AC Milan
- Double overtake on Inter in the transfer market ahead of the derby. Torres, a month to remain.
Inter-Pellegrini, key hours
- The group of the ex-owner compact themselves waiting for Thohir. Cerci, battle with Simeone.
Toro: from Barreto to…Barreto
Okaka-goal but Conte’s anger explodes
- The Azzurri honour the beneficial night of Genoa. The CT: “Alone against everyone.”
Now Messi makes Barcelona worry
- The Argentine: “Blaugrana for life? It is complicated, things change.”
“Mertens under shock, he couldn’t feel his legs.”
- Italy win but the coach is worried.
- “Hard work and humility are needed or we will crash. Collaboration is needed.”
- Okaka decides it against Albania (1-0): “But now we will see each other in four months…”
“AC Milan, Mancini will defeat you.”
- Tronchetti Provera launches the fight: “Inter for third place.”
Messi shocks Barca: “I could leave.”
Marseille chaos, the president is arrested
- Illegal transfer dealings.
Follow Adriano Boin on Twitter: @Boin44