Inter, rebel goals
- Good showing from the Nerazzurri against Palermo (3-0): the Argentine scores two and does not celebrate.
- Icardi and Guarin from controversy with the fans to triumph.
- Mancini’s side finally find themselves again: performance, goals, victory and even two posts. Great Brozovic. Amongst the Sicilians, Dybala saves himself but misses a stunning chance to equalize. The Nerazzurri striker is still offended. The coach hits out at him: “When you score you must celebrate.”
Lazio with Genoa tonight to get fourth place back
Huge AC Milan-Juve fight on TV images
- Galliani: “Replay’s denied and offside lines with little credibility: video replay manipulated.” The Bianconeri: “Surveyor, you are mistaken.” Counter reply: “Arrogant.” But the problem of independent broadcasts.
Verde fuel for Roma. Gervinho king of Africa
- The young Daniele Verde is key at Cagliari. Ivory Coast win the final against Ghana on penalties.
Napoli: poker of victories
- Benitez does not stop. Gabbiadini also scores against Udinese.
Atalanta ko in the 89th minute
- Diamanti sparkle. Pasqual launches Fiorentina at the photo finish.
Trap at the stadium. More than 30 dead in Europe
- Accidents before the Zarnalek’s match: the tear gas of the police causes panic amongst those trying to get in.
Surveyor, a team needs you
- Rossoneri at -24 of Juve: with AC Milan not up to par, the director causes a stunning controversy (images invented or adjusted) on Tevez’s goal in presumed offside. Ferocious reply from Allegri.
Roma, full of Verde. Gabbiadini, Napoli fly
- What a duel behind the champions of Italy.
In the Toro 2.0 the attack and Benassi are reborn
- This is how Ventura rediscovered a European side.
Guarin goal, double Icardi, Inter win but don’t smile
- Palermo ko: AC Milan caught.
Such blows! Juve-AC Milan, fight over the Tevez goal
- Galliani contests the TV images produced by the Bianconeri: bluff replay. Tough reply from Turin: “Farcical controversy from the surveyor.”
Verde energy, Roma win at Cagliari
Napoli are unstoppable, 3-1 against Strama
Here is Inter, Guarin-Icardi relaunch them
Lazio takes on Genoa tonight
Conte sees Tavecchio, take it or leave it
Ivory Coast, celebration after the never ending penalties
Follow Adriano Boin on Twitter: @Boin44