Juve take everything
- Semi-final of the Coppa Italia: what a turnaround, Florence conquered (3-0).
- Tevez out, the Bianconeri no: Viola run over, in the final.
- Matri, Pereyra and Bonucci score. Carlitos alarm: he was stopped due to a muscular problem.
Stunning! Moratti wants Inter back
- The ex-president is tempted to return in charge with important friends (Tronchetti and Pellegrini), foreign funds and a common shareholder.
Napoli are a tabu: Lazio on the attack with Anderson
- San Paolo, 20:45.
Roma, Pallotta fury on the Ultras
- Curva closed for a match for the banner for Ciro’s mother.
- Sud closed for a match. The president: “Blame is on some idiots.”
- Fairy tale Juve overcome Viola and are in the final.
- Another stunning show of strength in the Coppa Italia from the Bianconeri without Buffon, Lichtsteiner, Pogba, Pirlo and Tevez. Fiorentina defeated by goals from Matri, Pereyra and Bonucci. Now Allegri waits for the winner from Napoli-Lazio (20:45).
“Toro at a boiling point. They will become great if they want to.”
Inter, there is Jovetic to keep Icardi. Madness for Toure!
Cavani offers himself to the new AC Milan: “We’ll look at it…”
Roma: Pallotta attacks the Ultras
- Curva closed for the banner. The president: “Enough with those idiots.”
- Bianconeri steamroll: in the final.
- Masterpiece from Allegri despite many missing players as he surclasses Fiorentina. Matri, Pereyra and Bonucci overcome the first leg: 0-3. Morata sent off in the 89th minute.
AC Milan, bye Destro. The dream is Cavani
Sud closed, Pallotta: “Tired of those few idiots.”
Lazio at Napoli, fans in delirium at Termini
- Tonight the other finalist, it restarts from the 1-1. The Roma station becomes biancoceleste. Benitez: “We will go through.”
Atletico win 2-0 and try for the comeback
- Barca and Real tonight.
Tonight Parma recoup the match with Udinese
Follow Adriano Boin on Twitter: @Boin44