Fiorentina (4-3-3): Dragowski; Venuti, Milenkovic, Ceccherini, Dalbert; Pulgar, Badelj, Castrovilli; Chiesa, Vlahovic, Sottil.
Unavailable: Lirola, Caceres.
Suspended: Ribery, Pezzella.
Parma (4-3-3): Sepe; Darmian, Iacoponi, Dermaku, Pezzella; Kucka, Scozzarella, Barillà; Karamoh, Kulusevski, Gervinho.
Unavailable: Laurini, Cornelius, Grassi, Inglese, Gagliolo.
– Parma have won three of their last four Serie A meetings against Fiorentina (L1), as many as they had in the previous 19.
– Fiorentina and Parma have drawn only one of their last 15 Serie A meetings at the Franchi (2-2 in 2013) – nine wins for the Viola, five for the Gialloblu.
– Parma have drawn 15 Serie A meetings against Fiorentina, only against Juventus have they drawn more games (16).
– Fiorentina have won four of their last six Serie A matches (D1 L1), as many wins as in their previous 35 in the competition (D18 L13).
– Fiorentina have lost two of their first five home league games this season (W2 D1) – last season they didn’t lose at home until their seventh such match.
– Parma have won three of their last six Serie A encounters (D1 L2), as many wins as in their previous 22 top-flight games (D7 12L).
– Parma have won only one of their previous 13 games away from home in Serie A (D5 L7), after having won three of the previous five away encounters in the top-flight (L2).
– No side have conceded fewer goals than Parma in the last half hour of games in Serie A this season (2).
– Nikola Milenkovic is the youngest defender to have scored at least three goals in the top five European leagues 2019/20.
– Parma midfielder Antonino Barillà made his Serie A debut against Fiorentina in May 2006, with Reggina.