A game with big repercussions at the foot of the table takes place in Serie A on Saturday evening as Genoa make the trip to Brescia.
Brescia (4-3-1-2): Joronen; Sabelli, Papetti, Mateju, Semprini; Bjarnason, Tonali, Dessena; Zmrhal; Torregrossa, Donnarumma.
Unavailable: Alfonso, Bisoli, Chancellor, Cistana.
Unavailable: Criscito, Radovanovic, Sanabria.
– Brescia and Genoa have met 19 times so far in Serie A: the Grifoni lead by 10 wins to five, with four draws.
– Brescia’s last Serie A win against Genoa was in February 1947, with four wins for the Rossoblu and three draws in the following seven meetings.
– Genoa have won their last two games against Brescia; they’ve never managed three consecutive wins against them in the top flight.
– Brescia have hosted Genoa nine times in Serie A, winning four and sharing three draws (L2).
– Brescia have won only one of their last 13 home games in this campaign – their worst ever home record at this stage of the season in the top flight.
– Genoa have won their last two away games – last time they won three in a row on the road was in November 2014.
– Genoa have failed to score in five of the last six Serie A games they played on a Saturday.
– In the reverse fixture against Genoa, Brescia’s Sandro Tonali scored his first direct free-kick goal in Serie A.