Torino welcome Lazio to the Stadio Olimpico Grande Torino on Tuesday evening as Serie A Round 29 gets underway.
Torino (3-4-2-1): Sirigu; Izzo, Nkoulou, Bremer; De Silvestri, Meité, Rincon, Ansaldi; Verdi, Berenguer; Belotti.
Unavailable: Baselli, Zaza
Unavailable: Luiz Felipe, Leiva, Lulic.
– Torino have won only two of their last 12 Serie A games against Lazio (D4 L6), conceding in each game in the process.
– These two sides have met 64 times in Torino, with the hosts leading by 28 wins to 13.
– Torino won their last home game against Lazio, after failing to beat the Biancocelesti in their previous four such meetings (D2 L2).
– Lazio lost their last away game against Atalanta, ending a series of seven wins and two draws on the road – the last time they lost two away games in a row was In September 2019 (vs SPAL and Inter).
– Eight of Torino’s last nine goals against Lazio and 14 of Lazio’s last 16 against the Granata in Serie A have arrived in the second half.
– This will be Lazio’s 150th Serie A game under Simone Inzaghi (W83 D29 L37) – the Biancocelesti have scored 296 goals in the process.
– Torino’s Alex Berenguer scored his first Serie A goal in December 2017 against Lazio.
– Torino’s striker Andrea Belotti could score in three Serie A appearances in a row for the third time in the competition: also doing so in December 2016 and April 2017.
– Ciro Immobile has scored 95 Serie A goals under Simone Inzaghi: no player has scored more under a single manager in the competition, in the three points for a win era (level with Filippo Inzaghi under Carlo Ancelotti).
– Lazio’s striker Ciro Immobile scored 27 goals in his 47 league appearances for Torino, and he has already netted five goals in seven games against his former team – he is one goal away from matching his best tally in a single Serie A season (29 in 2017/18).