Napoli travel to the Stadio Luigi Ferraris on Wednesday night (kick-off 19:30) to take on a Genoa side chasing their first win since Serie A restarted last month.
Genoa (3-5-2): Perin; Romero, Goldaniga, Masiello; Biraschi, Behrami, Schöne, Cassata, Barreca; Pandev, Pinamonti.
Unavailable: Ankersen, Criscito, Radovanovic.
Suspended: Demme, Koulibaly.
Unavailable: Ospina, Llorente.
– Genoa and Napoli have met 95 times so far in Serie A; the Partenopei lead by 36 wins to 25, with 34 draws shared between the sides.
– Napoli are unbeaten against Genoa in Serie A since 2012 (W10 D5).
– Genoa have hosted Napoli 47 times in Serie A, winning 18 and sharing 17 draws (L12).
– Napoli are unbeaten in their last seven trips to Genoa’s home ground (W5 D2).
– Genoa have lost their last three home games, conceding at least three goals in each match – the Grigoni have lost four in a row at home only twice in the top flight (in 2012 and in 1959).
– Genoa have averaged one shot every 53 touches in this season’s Serie A – the worst ratio of any team this campaign.
– Napoli have picked up 25 points in 15 games under Gennaro Gattuso – only three teams have done better in this timeframe (Juventus, Lazio and Atalanta).
– Genoa’s last 12 goals against Napoli have been scored by 12 different players, as have Napoli’s last five goals against the Grifoni.
– Napoli are one of three opponents against which Davide Nicola is yet to win a Serie A game (four defeats in four meetings).
– Genoa’s Goran Pandev scored 19 goals in his 92 Serie A appearances for Napoli between 2011 and 2014.
– Piotr Zielinski’s (Napoli) first ever goal in Serie A was against Genoa in October 2015, when he was at Empoli.