Inter (3-4-1-2): Handanovic; Skriniar, De Vrij, Godin; Moses, Barella, Brozovic, Biraghi; Eriksen; Lukaku, Sanchez.
– Inter have played 163 games and scored 210 goals so far against Fiorentina – more than against any other Serie A opponent.
– After losing five games out of six against Fiorentina, Inter are now unbeaten in their last five meetings against the Viola (W2 D3).
– Inter have beaten Fiorentina 48 times so far at home, losing 15 times and sharing 18 draws.
– These two sides haven’t shared a single draw in their last 20 meetings at the San Siro (17 Inter wins, three Fiorentina wins).
– Inter have lost 22 points from leading situations this season in Serie A – the most they’ve dropped in a season in the three-points-for-a-win era.
– Fiorentina have won their last two away games – they haven’t won three in a row on the road in Serie A since April 2018.
– The Viola have won their last two games, as many as in their previous 12 games in Serie A.
– Nine of Fiorentina’s last 10 goals against Inter have been scored in the second half – the only exception was Stefan de Vrij’s own goal after 16 seconds of their game in February 2019.
– Inter’s Alexis Sanchez has been involved in nine goals post-lockdown, scoring two and making seven assists; only Cristiano Ronaldo has been involved in more since the June restart (11).
– Fiorentina’s striker Dusan Vlahovic made his Serie A debut in September 2018 in a game against Inter.