Juventus welcome Torino across the city on Saturday evening (17:15) for a unique Derby della Mole clash behind closed doors.
Juventus (4-3-3): Buffon; Cuadrado, De Ligt, Bonucci, Danilo; Rabio, Bentancur, Matuidi; Bernardeschi, Dybala, Ronaldo.
Unavailable: Chiellini, Alex Sandro, Demiral, Khedira, De Sciglio.
Torino (3-4-1-2): Sirigu; Izzo, Nkoulou, Bremer; De Silvestri, Meite, Lukic, Ansaldi; Edera; Zaza, Belotti.
– Torino have lost 71 games and conceded 228 goals against Juventus in Serie A – more than against any other opponent in the competition.
– Juventus have lost only one of their last 27 Serie A meetings against Torino, 2-1 in April 2015 (W20 D6).
– Juventus have conceded only one goal in their last five league games against Torino – previously the Bianconeri had conceded goals against them in six consecutive derbies.
– Juve’s last home defeat in a derby came back in April 1995 – since then, they’ve won nine and drawn four against Torino on home soil in Serie A.
– Juve’s aggregate score over their last four Serie A games at home is 11-0. The last time the Bianconeri won five in a row at home without conceding was in March 2018.
– Juventus are one of only two Serie A sides that remain unbeaten at home in the competition this season, alongside Lazio (W13 D1).
– Juve’s Maurizio Sarri has won seven games against Torino – more than against any other team in his coaching career (D2 L0).
– Juve’s Gonzalo Higuaín has scored a goal and provided an assist in the two previous derbies he’s played at the Allianz Stadium.
– Torino striker Simone Zaza scored five goals in his 19 Serie A appearances for Juventus in the 2015/16 season.