Napoli (4-3-3): Ospina; Di Lorenzo, Manolas, Koulibaly, Mario Rui; Fabian Ruiz, Demme, Zielinski; Callejon, Mertens, Insigne.
AC Milan (4-2-3-1): Donnarumma; Conti, Kjaer, Romagnoli, Theo Hernandez; Kessié, Bennacer; Saelemaekers, Calhanoglu, Rebic; Ibrahimovic.
Unavailable: Castillejo, Duarte, Musacchio.
– This will be the 144th Serie A meeting between Napoli and AC Milan: the Rossoneri lead the head-to-head by 54 wins to 42, with 47 draws.
– Napoli are unbeaten against AC Milan since December 2014 (2-0 loss at the San Siro) – since then, the Partenopei have won six times with four draws in league meetings.
– In the last 18 Serie A meetings between Napoli and AC Milan during the second half of the season, the Rossoneri have failed to score on 10 occasions (56%).
– Napoli have won their last three games at the San Paolo against AC Milan – they’ve never won four in a row at home against the Rossoneri.
– AC Milan have scored at least two goals in each of their last five Serie A matches and could score 2+ goals in six in a row for the first time since January 2012.
– Napoli head coach Gennaro Gattuso will face AC Milan for the first time as a coach: he won 50% of his games in charge of the Rossoneri between 2017 and 2019, winning 31 of 62 (D19 L12).
– Napoli midfielder Piotr Zielinski has scored four goals in 12 league appearances against AC Milan, more than he has versus any other opponent.
– Napoli’s Lorenzo Insigne has scored more Serie A goals against AC Milan (six in 14 games) than any other side.
– In their 11 matches with Zlatan Ibrahimovic this season, AC Milan have gained 1.9 points per game (55% win percentage); in the 20 without him, they have picked up just 1.4 points per game (40% win rate).
– Ante Rebic is the first AC Milan player to score 10 goals in the second half of a league season since Carlos Bacca (10 in 2015/16), while the last player to score more for the club was Mario Balotelli in 2012/13 (12).