Parma are aiming to make it four fixtures in succession against Fiorentina without defeat when they welcome the Tuscans to the Stadio Ennio Tardini on Sunday night (19:30).
Parma (4-3-3): Sepe; Darmian, Iacoponi, Bruno Alves, Gagliolo; Kucka, Scozzarella, Kurtic; Kulusevski, Cornelius, Gervinho.
– Fiorentina lead by 15 wins to 14 against Parma in Serie A, with 16 draws so far.
– Parma are unbeaten in their last three games against Fiorentina (W2 D1), their longest unbeaten run against the Viola since 2004.
– Parma has beaten Fiorentina only once in their last eight meetings played in the second half of the season (that was back in May 2019).
– Fiorentina have failed to score on their last two trips to the Tardini – the last time they failed to score in three consecutive games away to Parma was in the 1990s.
– Parma have lost their last three home games, scoring only one goal in the process – their worst run since February 2019 when they lost four in a row at the Tardini.
– After 14 away games in 2019/20, the Viola have exactly the same points (16) and number of clean sheets (three) as they did at this stage last season in Serie A.
– Fiorentina’s head coach Giuseppe Iachini has lost 50% of his games against Parma in his coaching career (three out of six), winning only once so far against the Ducali.
– Parma’s striker; Gervinho has scored three goals in seven previous Serie A games against Fiorentina, including in the reverse fixture this season (1-1).
– Parma’s striker; Gianluca Caprari has already scored four goals in seven Serie A appearances against Fiorentina – more than he has against any other opponent in the competition.
– Fiorentina’s Federico Chiesa has already scored three away goals this season – one short of his best record of away goals in a single Serie A campaign.