Round 29 of Serie A action concludes on Thursday night with Roma welcome Udinese to the Stadio Olimpico at 21:45.
Suspended: Pellegrini, Veretout.
Udinese (3-5-2): Musso; Becao, Nuytinck, Samir; Stryger Larsen, De Paul, Jajalo, Fofana, Sema; Okaka, Lasagna.
Unavailable: Mandragora, Prodl.
– Roma and Udinese have met 91 times in Serie A: the Giallorossi lead by 47 wins to 21.
– Roma have won 12 of their last 13 Serie A games against Udinese (L1) – the Giallorossi’s best league record against an opponent over the past seven seasons.
– Roma have a 100% record in their last six home games against Udinese in the league.
– Roma have scored in each of their last 13 home games against Udinese (33 goals in total).
– Udinese are winless in their last five away games against opponents starting the day in the top five of the table (D1 L4).
– Each of Roma’s last 18 home Serie A goals have been scored from inside the box (including three penalties) – the last home goal scored from outside the box was back in October – Nicolò Zaniolo, against AC Milan.
– No side has won fewer away matches than Udinese in Serie A this season (two), with their last such victory coming against Lecce in January.
– Roma midfielder Diego Perotti has scored four goals in eight games against Udinese – more than against any other opponent in Serie A.
– Stefano Okaka scored only two goals in 34 league appearances for Roma in several spells with the club between 2004 and 2011.