After surprisingly slipping up against Crotone last time out, Juventus aim to bounce back on Sunday when they host Hellas Verona (kick-off 20:45).
Juventus (3-4-1-2): Szczesny; Demiral, Bonucci, Danilo; Cuadrado, Arthur, Bentancur, Frabotta; Ramsey; Dybala, Morata.
Unavailable: Alex Sandro, Chiellini, Cristiano Ronaldo, De Ligt, McKennie.
Hellas Verona (3-4-2-1): Silvestri; Ceccherini, Lovato, Empereur; Faraoni, Vieira, Ilic, Lazovic; Tameze, Barak; Kalinic.
Unavailable: Benassi, Cetin, Danzi, Dawidowicz, Gunter.
– Juventus have scored in each of their last 14 Serie A matches against Verona (W9 D3 L2) – however, the Bianconeri lost the last time the two sides met (in February 2020 at the Bentegodi).
– Juventus (P29 W25 D4) have faced Verona on home soil more than any other current Serie A side without ever losing.
– Excluding the first four matchdays, Juventus will head into a game having started the day outside of the top four for the first time since December 2015 (on that occasion they faced Fiorentina having started the day fifth in the table).
– Since the beginning of the 2018/19 season, Juventus have lost only one of the 40 home games they have played in Serie A (W33 D6); among the ever present sides across the Top-5 European leagues since the start of 2018/19, only Liverpool (0) have lost fewer games on home soil.
– Verona are on the longest run without an away win among current Serie A sides (P12 D7 L5). They last went on a longer run without an away victory in the top flight in March 2016 (17).
– Juventus (89%) have the highest passing accuracy in Serie A this season, while only Sampdoria (76%) have a lower success rate than Verona (77%).
– Verona have conceded the joint fewest goals in Serie A this season (one, alongside AC Milan) – a record for them after four matchdays of a Serie A campaign.
– Juventus’ Paulo Dybala hasn’t scored in his last three league games against Verona, having scored five in his previous four appearances against them.
– Verona’s Nikola Kalinic has scored four goals in eight Serie A matches against Juventus – only against Cagliari he has netted more goals (six) in the Italian top flight.