Juventus (4-4-2): Szczesny; Cuadrado, Danilo, Bonucci, Alex Sandro; McKennie, Arthur, Rabiot, Ramsey; Morata, C. Ronaldo.
Unavailable: Chiellini, Demiral.
Atalanta (3-4-1-2): Gollini; Toloi, Romero, Djimsiti; Hateboer, De Roon, Freuler, Gosens; Pessina; Malinovskyi, Zapata.
Unavailable: Caldara, Pasalic, Ilicic.
– Since Gian Piero Gasperini joined Atalanta, Juventus are the only side that the Bergamaschi have faced 2+ times and never beaten in Serie A (D5 L3).
– Juventus are unbeaten in their last 23 Serie A home meetings against Atalanta (W18 D5): Atalanta’s last win was back in October 1989, 1-0 thanks to Claudio Caniggia’s goal.
– Juventus have found the net in their last 35 Serie A games against Atalanta (78 total goals), the last Atalanta keeper to keep a clean sheet was Davide Pinato in January 1997: this is the longest run for Juventus against a single opponent in the competition.
– Juventus have won their last four games in all competitions and could win five in a row for the first time since January 2020.
– Juventus have failed to win four of their last seven Serie A games played on a Wednesday (D3 L1), after having won nine successive such matches.
– Atalanta have had 11 scorers in Serie A this season, more than any other team in the current league.
– Since November 2020, only Bayer Leverkusen (32 goals in 10 games) have scored more than Juventus (25 in 10 games) in all competitions among the teams of the top five European leagues.
– Among the 10 players in the top five European leagues with 12+ goals in all competitions, Juventus’ Cristiano Ronaldo (14 goals) has played the fewest games (11, at least two less than any other).
– Two of the three players to have scored the most goals from outside the box in Serie A in the last two campaigns (2019/20 – 2020/21) play for Atalanta: seven goals for Ruslan Malinovskyi and Luis Muriel (Domenico Berardi the other).
– After having failed to score in his first five Serie A meetings against Juventus, Duván Zapata has scored five goals in his last six league matches against them – only against Sassuolo has he scored more in the competition (seven).