The Stadio Artemio Franchi is the setting for Italy’s Group C World Cup Qualifier with Bulgaria, and hopes are high following the Azzurri’s triumph at Euro 2020. Should Italy win, they would equal Spain and Brazil’s international unbeaten record of 35 games.
- How to Analyze Serie A Updates Better
- Gianluigi Buffon – The Untold Story of the World’s Most Expensive Goalkeeper
- Italy spared from complete humiliation as Argentina win La Finalissima
- AC Milan confirm that RedBird have acquired the club from Elliott Management
- Tottenham Hotspur secure Perisic from Inter